Monday, July 16, 2012
Good-Bye
It has probably been a long time coming, but I feel like I am done with blogging for the time being. I began this blog with great intentions about 4 years ago when we were going through a lot of changes with adding a third child and then moving to a new city and starting over. As soon as we moved, I ended up getting an amazing teaching job that I love, but our lives were drastically changed when I went back to full time work. I just don't have the time to add pictures and blog on a regular basis right now. As a stay-at-home mom, it was a good outlet socially, but now I find that those needs are met with my friends at work, so I don't have the same need to be in the blogging world. I am still active with Facebook because it only requires a one sentence commitment, and I can easily upload photos from my iPhone directly into Facebook with a couple of clicks. If you want to stay in touch with me, please become my Facebook friend if you aren't already and send me a friend request. Maybe I will return to blogging at some point, so I am not going to delete the blog entirely. However, I just don't have the motivation right now to sit down and write. I want to spend the limited time I have doing things that I love, and this just isn't one of them anymore. I hope to stay in touch with those of you who read the blog, so if you are my real-life friend, you should have my email or phone number, and feel free to contact me anytime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment