Friday, May 14, 2010

I am alive . . . barely

I just want to check in with my five readers (ha!) and let you know that we are alive! I literally have no time to post until school is out in three weeks. I am SWAMPED with end-of-the-year events with my children as well as at my school. I am in charge of a big project for the gifted/talented audit with my school district which is consuming all my spare time at work, and Arden has been sick with a double ear infection, sinus infection, and wheezing this week! We returned today to the pediatrician for the second time this week to find out that her antibiotics weren't helping, and we are trying stronger ones for her ears.

So . . . I probably won't post much, if at all, until after June 8 when I am out for summer. The summer will fly by, as I have meetings that resume on August 5.

Life has been crazy, busy as Stuart is still gone to Camden many weekends, and all my time has been spent trying to keep things running here while he's gone.

Otherwise, we're alive, but tired. I'm enjoying my job, but I will glad when the pace slows down. I will need to figure out how it got so crazy in April and May and try to figure out how to make my life less busy at this time next year!

No comments: