I saw this questionnaire on Shannon's blog and thought it was cute. So, for my readers who might not know my husband, here's a little bit about my better half, otherwise known as Stuart.
1. Where did you meet?
We met in Stillwater, OK, in August 1987 when I was a freshman at Oklahoma State University. He was my graduate teaching instructor for my American history course! I got an "A" -- ha ha!
2. How long did you date before you were married?
Three years - we were married in August 1990
3. How long have you been married?
We will celebrate our 19th wedding anniversary on August 4. I can't believe it's been that long; I also can't believe we have a 1 year old at our age
4. What does he do that surprises you?
He will sometimes bring home an unexpected treat, like chocolate, for me for no particular occasion. Whenever I catch him cleaning, it is always a nice surprise since that's not his favorite thing to do. He will try to help by cleaning up when I'm gone, and he knows it's a big deal to me to come home to a clean house.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His smile
6. What is your favorite quality of his?
His ability to be a great friend. He has very deep loyalty and devotion to his friendships and puts a lot of effort into maintaining them. He will drive hours to go to a friend's father's funeral or be there at the hospital when one of his friends has surgery. He enjoys pouring his life into servanthood for his relationships.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Not really.
8. What is his favorite color?
I think green, but I'm not really sure!
9. What is his favorite food?
pizza
10. What is his favorite sport?
He loves football and baseball.
11. When and where was your first kiss?
Sometime in the spring of 1988 after we had been dating a little while. We went to the Oklahoma City Zoo for the day, and he kissed me goodnight in his car when he brought me back to the dorm. Of course, the campus police came up behind us and flashed their bright light into our car and everything ... pretty embarrassing!
12. What are your favorite things to do as a couple?
Watching movies, going out to eat, playing with the kids, roadtrips, going to the rare concert (we've been to James Taylor, Brad Paisley, Sara Evans, and Kenny Chesney)
13. Do you have children?
Three, ages 7, 4, and 1
14. Does he have a hidden talent?
He has a photographic memory. It drives me crazy because he never has to reread anything, and he could coast through most of his education because he never had to study. It's so unfair!
15. How old is he?
46
16. Who said, "I love you" first?
I think it was on the same day, probably by Valentine's Day in 1988
17. What is his favorite type of music?
contemporary Christian and classic rock (he went to a Springsteen concert, and it's one of his best memories). He endures country for me and bought me front row tickets to see Brad Paisley which was our best date EVER!
18. What do you admire most about him?
his intelligence, his loyalty to his friends, his willingness to follow Christ at any cost
19. Do you think he will read this?
Yep, he lurks on my blog and then gives me feedback on my posts
20. What color are his eyes?
green
21. What is his occupation?
prosecuting attorney for Benton County, AR






No comments:
Post a Comment