Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rhea Lana Sale Exceeds Expectations!









The Northwest Arkansas Rhea Lana consignment sale is this week from August 22-27 at the Frisco Station Mall in Rogers right next to Hobby Lobby. It is now open to the public daily and charges no admission! The hours are 9 am - 7 pm Monday through Wednesday and 9 am - 3 pm on Thursday. The half-price sale days are Friday with hours of 9 am - 7 pm and Saturday from 8 am - 2 pm.

I shopped during the pre-sale on Saturday when consignors are able to get in early before the sale opens to the public. I bought 60 items this time, and I averaged around $6 per item. My purchases included my daughter's ENTIRE fall/winter wardrobe including tops, pants, jeans, smocked dresses, pajamas, a light jacket, a heavy winter coat, and multiple pairs of shoes! Everything I found was name brand with styles from Gap, Children's Place, Gymboree, Matilda Jane, Orient Expressed, Stride Rite, Geox, Sperry, Petunia Pickle Bottom, Abercrombie, ZaZa Couture, and Mini Boden!

If you haven't gotten to the sale before, you need to try it out this week! This is the largest Rhea Lana sale in our area yet, and there were over 87,000 items from 1,100 consignors!!

I included pictures of some of my best deals above, and here are some more details:
1. Petunia Pickle Bottom toddler bag in mint condition - $8.00
2. Sperry Top Siders in mint condition - $10.00
3. Smocked dress by Orient Expressed - $15.00
4. Gap hooded heavy winter coat - $9.00
5. Pink Stride Rite tennis shoes in excellent condition - $3.50!!
6. Black mary jane Stride Rite shoes for $6.00
7. ZaZa Couture dress trimmed in faux fur - $10.00
8. Matilda Jane dress with minky dot ruffle pants (I am planning to use this outfit for a professional portrait this fall) - $20.00

I love the idea of recycling our used items at a consignment event because it is a form of living "green" plus it saves so much money in our family budget, even over sale shopping! So, get yourself to the Rhea Lana sale early this week to find all the good bargains that are still left! Don't forget to tell your friends! The sale also includes toys, bedding, and all sorts of baby equipment if you are needing those items. Happy shopping!

3 comments:

ktdid0110 said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. I am new to blogging and am liking the exploring phase. I find connections with many of the other bloggers. I, too, am in Bentonville. We have been here 12 years, so it is home to us now. I have a degree in elementary education, but, haven't held a full-time job since my oldest was born. We just moved her to college this past weekend. I am looking into registering to be a pharmacy technician. Some of my favorite music was playing while I read your blog. Some of the songs, I hadn't heard in a very long time.

Shannon said...

I saw your blog on the Rhea Lana post today and recognized the diaper bag I sold. I just had to post a comment. Enjoy it! I loved that bag, but only used it a handful of times. I got a monogrammed diaper bag and used that more often. I haven't had luck selling diaper bags in the past, so I'm glad you like your treasure! I wasn't able to shop the sale because I was out of town, so maybe I'll actually make some money this time.

Michelle Cearley said...

How fun that you found out who purchased your Petunia Pickle Bottom bag! I love it and have wanted one for a long time!