There has been a lot of hype about a planner by Erin Condren. It will supposedly rock your world . . . and your wallet. Anyway, I love organizational items, so I was very curious about this planner and immediately wanted one. They can be personalized, have your photos uploaded on the cover, etc. I missed a big half price promotion a few weeks ago, but I have just located a valid coupon code on the internet for $25 off the $50 planner which still makes it half-price! It was valid today because I just used it, and it went through on check-out without a glitch. My planner should arrive in two weeks!
If you are interested, it is "seeyousoon25" at www.erincondren.com. I have no idea how long it will be valid, so act fast if you want to get one!
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Thank you! I just used the code and it worked today, too. I hope you are having a great year!
I am so glad it worked for you!
Post a Comment