Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Anita Renfroe in Little Rock!

My favorite Christian comedian Anita Renfroe is going to do a concert in Little Rock on August 23 at Church at Rock Creek. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door. Doors open at 6 p.m, and the show begins at 7:00. Anita Renfroe is well-known as a contributor to many Christian magazines and on Good Morning America. Her song "Momsense" has over 2 million hits on YouTube, and she always describes the role of woman, wife, and mother with hysterical truth. I saw her last year at the Women of Faith conference. She has several books and DVD's. Her newest DVD is titled, "It's probably just my thyroid!" You can purchase tickets by linking there from her tour calendar on her website http://www.anitarenfroe.com, at Church of Rock Creek bookstore, or Mardel's locations. I hope to attend the concert, and I hope you will announce it at your church and to your friends! It should be a great night of laughter!

No comments: