Thursday, June 5, 2008

Leapin' Lizards!


Arden has now begun to enjoy her newest toy -- the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo! This is a relatively new product that didn't exist when we had Hudson. I found it for 1/2 price on Craigslist and bought it from a nice person in Little Rock who also happened to work for Fellowship Bible Church! I always love to find deals like that, and it's especially neat when the person ends up being a Christian too.

This contraption is like a baby-size bungee jumper! Literally, it is a tray and seat held up by three fabric covered bungee cords. She can jump away without getting hurt. She is just now figuring out how to jump in it, and she isn't coordinated enough to work all the rainforest themed toys, but she already loves it. I wish I'd had something like this with the boys!

No comments: