Monday, March 2, 2009

One Word Sums It Up

Rotovirus.

Enough said. If you've lived through it when you had a young child, then you still have vivid memories that might be worse than childbirth! I don't have to give details because you remember the laundry, the stench, the filth, the pitiful, sick child.

Yes, Arden has it, but it's at least not as severe as when both boys got it as babies. My question is: wasn't the new rotovirus vaccine supposed to prevent this?? Ugh!

Arden just woke up from her nap, and I'm scared to go into her room to see what I have to clean up!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Both my girls had this when they were around 10 months. It. Was. Awful. I don't know how we survived it, honestly. I had my mom come over and we couldn't wash their sleepers and sheets fast enough. It was the sickest they ever were. And at the same time!! Ahh! I could freak out just remembering it. I'm so sorry Arden is sick. Poor little girl. : ( Hopefully she'll recover soon.