Here is my new front foyer! I am really happy with it. Due to the fact that my laundry room in my new house is so small, we decided to use the large wall in our front foyer for a mudroom. The laundry room and garage entrance are actually on the back side of the wall where the cubbies are, so it is still very convenient for grabbing our stuff before we head out in our vehicles.
The modular unit, cushion, and baskets came from Pottery Barn. The jute rug came from Target and was a recent birthday gift from my brother.
We've been enjoying the organization of the cubby units, and each child has a cubby with hooks for backpack/diaper bag and jackets. Now, my laundry room is only for dirty clothes and not a catch-all area.
What do you think?






2 comments:
LOVE the rug!!! Glad we could be there on your birthday!!
We miss you guys already!
Kristy and the rest of the gang! :)
Oh! I love that unit! Very pretty! I wish I had a wall be enough for something like that. That rug is great too!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. :)
Post a Comment