Wish we were there for the pretty snow! Emily has that same kitchen, but Sarah Kate is the only one who plays with it. It is sooooo cute. You got some great pictures!
It looks like you had a very Merry Christmas! We've added to our Christmas Eve tradition of opening one gift (pajamas) to also include a book and movie that we can read and watch together that night. Our first book to kick off the new tradition was "The Gift of the Magi".
"Who wants to live in a constant protective state from scratches, rips, tears, spills, spring-loaded jumping, and fort-building wear-and-tear? I don't want to care more about my furniture than I do about the PEOPLE using my furniture. I find that the stuff I find on the cheap, is the stuff I love best and longest. " (from CloverLane Blog)
Contact Us
You can email us at ptcmichelle@yahoo.com
We'd love to hear from you!
FACEBOOK
Both Stuart and I have Facebook pages now which we've begun to use to stay in contact with friends. If you are on Facebook, look us up and request that we be your friend!
GREEN GOAL$
I will buy at least 50% of all furniture, home decor, books, and clothing for our family used. I will pledge to always look for used items first before I buy new, and I will recycle my unwanted items.
"I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he or she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights." -- Maya Angelou
Kids with Nana
Summer 2010
Our Recent Reads
Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee - Dee Brown
Community of Kindness: A Refreshing Approach to Planting and Growing a Church - Steve Sjogren and Rob Lewin
Crazy Love by Frances Chan
Debt-Proof Living - Mary Hunt
Irresistible Revolution: Living as an Ordinary Radical - Shane Claiborne
Same Kind of Different As Me - Ron Hall and Denver Brown
Searching for God Knows What - Donald Miller
The Forgotten Ways: Reactivating the Missional Church - Alan Hirsch
The Last Lecture - Randy Pausch
The Secret Life of Bees - Sue Monk Kidd
The Total Money Makeover - Dave Ramsey
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Un Christian: What a New Generation Really Thinks About Christianity - David Kinnaman
2 comments:
Wish we were there for the pretty snow! Emily has that same kitchen, but Sarah Kate is the only one who plays with it. It is sooooo cute. You got some great pictures!
It looks like you had a very Merry Christmas! We've added to our Christmas Eve tradition of opening one gift (pajamas) to also include a book and movie that we can read and watch together that night. Our first book to kick off the new tradition was "The Gift of the Magi".
I love the initials on your stockings!
Post a Comment