Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekend Top Ten



1. I enjoyed a couple of those good Lifetime television Christmas movies on DVR
2. The boys enjoyed "cookies with Santa" when he came to our neighborhood for a kids' party on Friday night. It was our first Christmas party in Bentonville.
3. Owen and I laughed out loud and enjoyed a local theater performance of "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" on Saturday night. The girl who played Gladys Herdman was a riot!
4. I finally made it back to our community group meeting tonight after missing the last three with someone who was sick.
5. We enjoyed a really fun birthday party with Arden and Hudson's friends at a local Gymboree. It was fun to see Arden play in that setting for the first time.
6. I got all the monthly bills paid and paper work is done. Not fun, but necessary.
7. Stuart got me two different types of egg nog at the grocery store. Yum!
8. Arden noticed Christmas lights for the first time and went spastic yelling at them in the van. It was so cute to see her excitement.
9. We enjoyed a great visit with long-time friend Rebekah Hollaway and one of her daughters who were in town for a swim meet. It was great to catch up and have them spend the night with us!
10. Arden was super affectionate this weekend and gave all of us lots of hugs and kisses . . . what a treat!

No comments: